Social Media Buttons - Click to Share this Page




24 January, 2015

Let's All Be Diligent Together Guys!


For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified”1 Corinthians 2:2

As I was reading Matthew 13 today I got gripped by the truth that it contains. It reminded me of the importance of the ministry that God called me to.  And guys, I know sometimes I can be annoying because I sound like the prophet of doom. I keep pounding on you to live out “true Christianity”. But, know that it is out of love for my Master and love for you to continue the journey in the same way you started it out with Him. I would like nothing more than meet all of you in Heaven and share in His glory.  I wish sometimes I could dress things up to make you feel good. I wish sometimes I could be less deep than I am and write about fluff. But, it is not about you or me, isn't?  It is not about our feelings, ego and what we want, but, about Christ crucified. It is about the God of our salvation, who sacrificed it all for a relationship with us.

I know how easy it is for us to be taken by all the fluff, the glitter, the emotions, the eloquence and everything else that surrounds us these days. I know because I was there too. But, one look at Matthew 13:24-25 tells us that we have to be extremely careful. One look at verse 29-30 tells us how the Church is filled with false Christians. Denying that we are surrounded by them would be pure foolishness. It is not our job to be looking throughout the Church to find who is righteous and who is not, because most of the time we will be wrong in our assessment. As God showed me, there are people who sadly do not even know they are the ‘bad seed’. This is because the enemy is so crafty. What I am saying is that we have to be diligent and live this life in a way, where our lives are taken up with God and His purpose alone.  We are to know nothing but Christ crucified. If that makes me the bearer of bad news, then, I do not mind at all. I have learned to be patient with human being enough to endure my ministry.  Nothing is more honorable to live out a life where we can truly say in unison with Paul, “For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified” (1 Corinthians 2:2). Once this is your life, everything else will fall into place because the Spirit of God is in charge and He will see to it.


I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment